1. This is a 2 page Calendar. You will need to print each page on separate sheets. I chose to make this a 2 page calendar because I like having a lot of space to write on. If you already have a calendar or planner that you use, add these Moon Dates to your calendar and use a notebook or journal for your New Moon intentions, Self Care list and Moon cycle check in.
2. Hole punch these pages to keep in a binder or keep on a clip board or tape it up on your wall
4. Create a Self Care list and what essential oils you plan to use. Being an aromatherapist doesn't mean I always remember to use my potions! I love making blends for other people and I get so busy researching & writing about the beautiful benefits of using essential oils that I can easily forget to use them for myself. Believe it or not, if I write down "diffuse geranium in the mornings" I will actually do it!
5. "3 Things to focus on this Moon cycle" What 3 things would you like to accomplish this month? What 3 things will bring you closer to your New Moon intentions?
6. "Monthly Affirmation" Choose a quote or affirmation that will help inspire you to to reach your self care and monthly goals. My affirmation for this month is "My time for asking permission is over and my time for giving notice has begun" Isn't this powerful??!! This is a quote by Lisa Nichols.
7. "Moon Cycle check in" ~During the week of each moon phase, write down significant feelings, thoughts or experiences you would like to record for each moon phase, do this weekly. Fridays are usually a good day to "check in" with yourself Here is a link where you can check out the moon phases https://www.calendar-365.com/moon/moon-phases.html And this is the app I use on my phone: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1126370589
This calendar is still in the works so I would love your feedback! Once you start using your calendar please send me any questions you have so that I can improve it and create different versions of the calendar.
Schedule a FREE 30 min. Self Care Alchemy Discovery Session CLICK HERE to set up an appointment.
If you would like guidance on creating your Self Care Rituals and want to learn more about using Essential Oils with the Moon Phases schedule a call with me!